At Your Pension Service we cover all aspects of pension administration ranging from new entrants to the scheme to providing a payroll facility for pensioners.
We support our customers in the following ways:
- We offer customer service visits to all employers on an annual basis and actively encourage feedback. No matter how large or small a customer you may be, your feedback is important to us and helps us to improve our service!
- A dedicated helpdesk and email facility is available to both members and employers providing 24 hour customer service.
- The website provides useful information for all our customers as well as giving helpful contact details to make it easier to get in touch.
- We provide employer training on request and free of charge. This includes scheme basics and final pay workshops; we will tailor training to meet your needs.
- When we have major scheme changes we offer training and member road shows to all organisations.
- We attend induction and pre-retirement events including staff open days to provide information to scheme members.
- Pension surgeries are held annually to coincide with the distribution of Benefit Statements and annual newsletters. These are held at key locations throughout each County offering one to one appointments to all our scheme members.