Change in Details?

Change in Details?

Are your details up to date and correct?

Keep your details up to date with just a few clicks!

Has anything significant changed since you last updated your details? could be missing important information about your pension benefits!

If you haven't already done so then please register for an activation key so that you can begin to enjoy the benefits of the My Pension Online Facility. Please click here to register

The benefits include;

  • changing your address
  • changing your email address
  • running your own retirement estimates
  • viewing important documents such as your Annual Benefit Statement, Pensioner Payslips and P60s
  • changing Pensioner bank details

Once you are a fully registered Member then please refer back to this page and check the items below. If you believe that your address may be wrong then we will not be able to get the activation key to you so please call our helpdesk.

If you are already registered then please take a few moment to log into your online account and check the following things;


Although we will mainly communicate with you online (provided you are registered) there may be occasions when we need to write to you. Please make sure that your address is correct.

Death Grant Nomination  

Have you made a nomination to ensure that in the event of your death, any death grant payable, is made to the right person(s)? The nomination form can be found under the Guides, Leaflets and Forms section of the website or alternatively sign into your online account where you will find it under Guides & Documents.

Co-habiting Partners

If you are an active member of the LGPS then the Scheme has provision for co-habiting partners.  You may complete a form by clicking this link nomination form. Please note that if you have a co-habiting partner that satisfies the criteria then it is not essential that you complete the form see Nomination of Co-habiting Partner explanatory notes.

If you are a member of the Police 2006 and 2015 Schemes you must nominate a co-habiting partner by completing the relevant form found within the Police Officers Scheme area of the website.

If you are a member of Firefighter 2006 and 2015 Schemes you may nominate a co-habiting partner by completing the relevant form found within the Firefighters Scheme area of the website.

If you are a member of the Police 1987 and the Fire 1992 Schemes then there is no provision for co-habiting partner's pension.

For more information on death benefits please refer to the relevant scheme guide available under each scheme heading.

Recently Married?

If you have recently got married or changed your name then we would like to hear from you. If you have become divorced and are not changing your name then you do not need to contact us. Spouse's pension is payable dependant on the legal situation at the time and your marital status on record has no impact on whether benefits will be paid to a 3rd party.

For a change of name please either;

Attach a signed letter to an email requesting the change of name and email it to and include a copy of the relevant certificate


Send us a signed letter requesting the change of name to Your Pension Service, PO Box 100, County Hall, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 0LD including a copy of the relevant certificate.